Baked Kale Chips
Prep 10 m | Cook 10 m | Ready In 20 m
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
Prep 15 m | Cook 20 m | Ready In 35 m
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer onto baking sheets. Stir together butter, salt, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; brush onto sweet potato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges curl upwards, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Baked Tortilla Chips
Prep 10 m | Cook 15 m | Ready In 25 m
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.