Prep 10 m | Cook 5 m | Ready In 15 m
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 4 (7 inch) French bread baguettes, split lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 ounce chile sauce with garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Place the pork chops on a broiling pan and set under the broiler. Cook for about 5 minutes, turning once, or until browned on each side.
- Open the French rolls and spread mayonnaise on the insides. Place one of the cooked pork chops into each roll. Spread chile sauce directly on the meat. Sprinkle with a little lime juice and top with slices of onion, cucumber, cilantro, salt and pepper. Finish with another quick drizzle of lime juice.
Byrdhouse Easy Ginger Beef Sandwiches
Prep 25 m | Cook 15 m | Ready In 40 m
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili oil, or to taste
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the sirloin strips, and cook a few minutes until the strips begin to brown, but are still a little pink. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add the celery and ginger, continue cooking until the onion has softened, about 3 minutes. Season with soy sauce and chili oil. Divide among hoagie rolls and serve.
Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
Prep 15 m | Ready In 15 m
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 cups chopped leftover grilled chicken
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup salted cashews
- 8 slices bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 large red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Whisk together 1 cup of mayonnaise, pepper, garlic powder, and celery salt until combined. Combine the chicken, celery, cranberries, and cashews in a large bowl. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each slice of toasted bread. Divide the chicken salad between four of the slices of toast; top each with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato. Complete each sandwich with the remaining toast slices.