Apple Crumble Pie
Prep 30 m | Cook 40 m | Ready In 1 h 10 m
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 5 cups apples – peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.)
- Arrange apple slices in unbaked pie shell. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar with flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Spoon mixture over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven until apples are soft and top is lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
Prep 10 m | Ready In 2 h 10 m
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
Mix together the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice. Mix well and spread in graham crust. Chill until set, at least 2 hours, and top as desired.
Prep 15 m | Cook 50 m | Ready In 1 h 5 m
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Crimp and flute edges.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.